FOUNDER & HEAD COACH OF MOMENTUM CYCLING
I rediscovered the childhood joy of riding my bike about 20 years ago and since then I haven’t stopped pedaling.
- Over 20 years of racing experience at an elite level on road, mountain and track bikes.
- Winner of numerous races, including multiple provincial and national championship medals.
- 15 years of coaching cyclists of all levels, across multiple cycling disciplines.
- Bachelor of Physical Education from the University of Alberta, specializing in sports sciences.
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) certified.
- Seven years experience managing the Shell Canada Corporate Fitness Centre.
- Co-founder, head coach and program director for XC Bragg Creek, a kids mountain bike program with over 200 members.
- Key member of the Greater Bragg Creek Trails Association, a volunteer organization responsible for building over 50 km of single track trails in West Bragg Creek.
I am passionate about riding bikes and I want to share this passion with others in order to help them tap into their cycling potential. Potential that they may not even know they have.
elite coach - Mountain bike, road and BMX
There’s nothing sweeter than turning the cranks on a mountain bike, a road bike, any type of bike. Once you learn how to ride a bike, you never forget and my plan is to ride mine until I’m 100.
- 20 years of racing experience on BMX, mountain and road bikes
- Multiple podium finishes at cross-country, 24-hour and stage race mountain bike events
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education degree – University of Toronto
- Master of Kinesiology degree – University of Calgary
- 15 years’ of coaching and exercise physiologist experience with recreational, provincial and national team athletes
- One of the founding coaches of the National Cycling Training Development Centre
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) certified in mountain and road cycling
- Coached the Alberta Provincial MTB team - 3 seasons
- Coached the Thailand National MTB team - 1 season
- Volunteer Coach with XC Bragg Creek, kids mountain bike program
- Owner of Flyte Endurance Sports - representatives of premium endurance sports brands
My mission is to help you ride farther…faster to achieve your cycling goals.
COACH - MOUNTAIN BIKe, Enduro, Down Hill & X-Country
I’ve been in to mountain biking since I was 14 years old, and my love for the sport grows stronger every time I get out for a ride.
- 6 years experience racing Enduro, Downhill & XC
- 2 x Womens overall KR Enduro Series Champ
- Provincial Downhill Masters Womens Champ 2012
- Multiple XC race finisher & podiums
- 10 years teaching workplace training programs
- First Aid/EMR training and instructing
To me, riding is about enjoying the ride & conquering obstacles and my goal as a coach is to be able to help you do the same.
- Let's Ride -