Group Programs, Skills Clinics and Training Camps
Friendly competition, peer support and learning from others are a few of the things that make group riding a great way to enhance the cycling experience. Momentum Cycling offers a variety of group programs with different goals in mind.
Register for one of our upcoming programs, or contact us if you have an idea for a program not listed here. Momentum Cycling can design a unique program to fit the needs of your own group of friends, co-workers or students.
Cyclists can register for a group program that has a specific goal in mind.
These 4 -12 week programs will provide the cyclists with:
- Weekly group rides
- Skill development
- Training advice
- Tips & Tricks
- Primo Fondo – beginner to intermediate road cyclists
- Espresso Fondo – intermediate to advanced road cyclists
- Women on Wheels - road or mountain bike clinics just for women
- Mastering the Mountain – intermediate to advanced mountain bikers
Join us for a ½ day, full day or weekend cycling clinics focusing on specific cycling skills or goals.
EXAMPLE Mountain Bike PROGRAMS
- Welcome to the World of Mountain Biking - for beginners
- What Goes Up - tips and tricks to improve your climbing skills
- Must Come Down - learn how to master the downhill
- FLOW - Learn how to get the most out of that sweet single track
EXAMPLE Road PROGRAMS
- Join the Peloton - an introduction to group road riding
- Let's Race - strategies, tactics and techniques to get you race ready
- KOM - become the King of the Mountain through technique and training
- Become a Sprint Master - be the first one over the finish line
Intensive training camps to help you develop the skills and fitness to reach your seasonal cycling goal.
EXAMPLE Training Camps
- Spring in the Okanagan - a week long road riding camp designed to develop your early season fitness so that you hit the ground rolling.
- Banff or Bust - a short but intensive weekend road camp in Banff
- Sweet Single Track - a weekend mountain bike camp on the Beautiful Bragg Creek trails
- Let's Ride -