-Let’s Ride- DOWN!
8 week Mountain Bike program focusing on Enduro and All Mountain riding and racing
You will need to ride your bike up before you go down so this is not geared at fully geared up Down Hill racing. More for aggressive XC riding, All Mountain and Enduro type riders. Most of the descending will be on the blue to black DH trails (7-27, Shaft, Race of Spades etc) with some progression to tougher descents.
Primary Coaches for this session: Troy Delfs & Tara Walmsley
• Intermediate to advanced mountain bikers
• You should be able to ride at a steady to hard pace for at least 1 hour
• There will be no shuttling, you need to be fit enough to ride your bikes up the hills and skilled enough to ride your bike down
• If you are unsure about your suitability the please call to discuss 403-990-8454
• The focus of these rides will be on developing technical Down Hilling Skills
• These sessions will be well planned, organized and challenging group rides
• Get out for a good steady 1.5 - 2 hour training ride, taking in various trails in the Bragg Creek Area
• Riders will be split into different ability based groups
• Coaches will provide on bike instruction, feedback and encouragement
• On the trails in the Bragg Creek Region of Kananaskis Country – Primarily on Moose Mountain trails
• 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
• May 11 - June 29 (8 weeks)
$ 295 plus g.s.t.