Women on Wheels
Women only mountain bike program.
• Geared at beginner to intermediate women cyclists who want to develop skills, fitness and confidence on a mountain bike.
• Learn trail etiquette, basic bike repairs and how to properly outfit yourself for the trails.
• Develop the skills to become a safe and confident mountain biker able to tackle all types of riding conditions and terrain.
• Receive training tips, riding tactics and nutritional advice.
• Improve fitness through cycling specific training.
• Have fun and challenge yourself by riding with cyclists of similar interests and abilities.
• Small groups of 3-6 riders per coach.
• Trails in the Bragg Creek area of Kananaskis Country
• 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• May 17 - June 22 (6 weeks)
$ 195 plus g.s.t.